- Start with your base coat and colour, and let that dry.
- Use a dotting tool to make 5-petal flowers all over your nail, leaving space between them for leaves.
- Use a striping brush and a contrasting polish to add detail to the petals. You can also do this with a smaller dotting tool or a toothpick.
- Use a dotting tool to create one dot in the center of each flower.
- Use a striping brush to create the leaves by making small V shapes. Create two leaves per flower.
- Use a dotting tool to fill in any spaces with dots.
- Seal with topcoat, clean up, and you’re done!
Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion
More cheating, yes, we like that. Few weeks ago, my sister asked me to make some nails to match her skirt, I did, and forgot to upload the picture. Day 25 is fashion, skirts are fashion, add my laziness into the mix and you get this. I can’t find the actual skirt now, but details, details.